SAMPLE CONFIDENTIAL STOCK SCORING INFORMATION
The information herein is
furnished in confidence for your exclusive use for legitimate purposes and
shall not be reproduced. Neither Informus Inc.
nor its sources warrant such
information, nor shall they be liable for your use or reliance on it.
July 31, 2020
Medical Operations Inc.
Symbol (MOP) Exchange (TO)
prepared for & forwarded to John Smith, email@example.com, ( #1072020)
(1) 1. Stock’s Current Price: $3.80 Score
= 3 of 10
(2) 2. Stock’s Price 4 years ago: $21.62 Score = 7 of 10
(3) 3. Comparison between current Price and Historical Price. Score = 1 of 10
(4) 4. Stock’s Book Value: $5.40 Score = 4 of 10
(5) 5.Comparison between current Price and Book Value. Score = 8 of 10
(6) 6. Number of Analysts rating the stock a Buy = 1 Score = 2 of 5
(7) 7. Number of Analysts rating the stock a Strong Buy = 0 Score
= 0 of 5
8. Dividend% Paid by the Stock: 7.29% Score = 8 of 10
(9) 9.Stock’s Operating Margin: 11.56% Score = 3 of 10
10.Daily Volume of Shares Traded: 39,562 Score = 2 of 10
11.Stock's Price-to-Earnings Ratio Score = 10 of 10
TOTAL SCORE = 48 out of a possible 100
The higher the total score the greater the likelihood that the stock
will be paying a consistent high dividend and show a consistent annual increase
in share price. The highest Score reported for a stock has been 80, the lowest
score 8. The objective is to avoid stocks scoring below
CONDITIONS FOR RECEIPT OF THIS REPORT
All information supplied by Informus Inc. is for
the use of the above recipient for the purpose of making investment decisions.
This report is supplied in strict confidence. You
shall not divulge or reproduce this report in whole or in part in any manner.
You shall on behalf of Informus Inc. protect
unauthorized disclosure or use of all information provided by Informus Inc.
Informus Inc is not responsible for the accuracy or
completeness of any information supplied by it in any form.
Informus Inc. shall not be liable for any loss or
damage caused by negligence or other acts of Informus Inc in procuring, collecting
or communicating information
or failing to procure, collect or communicate information.
You shall indemnify Informus Inc. against all loss
or damages that Informus Inc. suffers or incurs directly or indirectly if you
breach this agreement in receiving or using information from Informus Inc.